A telecom audit is the most assured way to SPOT BILLING ERRORS and to STOP OVERCHARGE for technology services in your business.
Here are key moments to bring in a third-party consultant for an expense review and inventory update:
- AFTER CLOSING A SITE: many organizations learn that they are paying for services that should have been disconnected years ago.
- FACING REGULATORY CHARGES: there are regulatory fees that vary by state and service provider representatives are not usually aware of how to bill them appropriately.
- MOVING TO CLOUD-BASED SERVICES: an expense review is key to tracking whether anticipated savings are being realized.
- TRANSFORMING NETWORK TECHNOLOGY: billing must be reviewed by someone with experience interpreting the complex and confusing terminology on the charges.
- CHANGING DATA CENTER PROVIDER: a communication expense management consultant can suggest newer technological ways to deal with problems.
Find a telecom expense management expert to help you and your firm strengthen your budgets by avoiding unnecessary phone charges.